Friday, March 23, 2007

Procrastination Killed Kapitan Basa

Mmmkay, this is weird. First post, and I feel like I'm talking to myself. Now hold on, this is going to be technically irrelevant to tasting manila, but a little introduction wouldn't hurt now, would it?

Today I have decided to claim some space in the blogosphere and go by the name of... *sniff* Kapitan Nasa (Captain Covet) *sniff* -- mmmkay, before you think of anything derogatory about me, please know that it was supposedly Kapitan Basa (Captain Read). But mmmyeah, as you may have probably guessed, that friggin' name is taken! I swear it could've been mine! It once was available, but I stalled, and now I suffer.

Kapitan BNasa. Dammit, Procrastination! Dammit.

If you're Pinoy, chances are, you're already familiar with Kapitan Basa. But since this is WWW (and I'm feeling a little lazy), you have the privilege of clicking this link -> Batibot (the Philippine TV version of Sesame Street).

Okay, so much for the first post! Manila, here we come!


--
*If you find anything fairly entertaining in Taste Manila, pl
ease link to it.
*Link = Love. Love me = Love you. So Love me.
*Thanks to PCTF, Inc. for Kapitan Basa's photo.

No comments: